Saturday, February 9, 2008

More Video... To Temp Your Tastebuds!

I made a video about 4 years ago that was a collection of clips that I had taken during my time in Central Utah. It was my first big stab at editing video... and there are some glitches here and there. I've uploaded the first 3 minutes of a 30 minute video... just to give you a tast. Hopefully the buffer rate is good enough that it won't play choppy (I know how anoying those types of videos are)...



Let me know how it played... if I need to save it in a smaller file I can surely do that. Comment on how you liked the video and whether you would like to see more of it or not... I'll take a lack of comments to mean you've seen enough!

Cheers,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! It played just fine too. When are we gonna see the 2007 footage? I know you had that camera out all the time...

kmc

Douglas said...

mike
that is an amesome video i would like to see more!!!!!!!

M.L. said...

I will add more soon.... check back often to see updates

M.L. said...

I am working on the footage from this last season (07)... however, I am not sure when I will get it fully edited... hopefully prior to this next season...