Thursday, April 3, 2008

A New Idea!!!

Hello everyone, it has been a while since my last entry. I am swamped getting ready for the crew to come on. Leads are showing up in a little less than a week, and the crew will be on in a month. I was given an idea today, and I wanted to run it by everyone that visits the site.

If you were given a location (i.e. a blog page), where you could advertise your old fire equipment / clothing that either no longer fits or has become excess... would you take advantage of it? I know that for many of us in the business, we have collected small caches of our own at home... I am not saying you should sell the stuff that somehow ended up in your basement bought on the government dollar (that is theft). I am talking about those of us who have purchased our own fire gear, pants, and other equipment because we wanted something better than what was offered to us by the government.

If you had a place where you could buy/sell/trade such items... would you take advantage of it? I'll post a poll to the right where you can give your answer... Let me know!

Cheers,

No comments: