Friday, April 18, 2008

The Season Is Here...

Every year I wait for that tell tell moment when I know that the season is just around the corner. It usually begins with the arrival of the 1st crewmembers. Iceman started today! I guess that means the season is just around the corner.

I am off to Boise for this next week in order to teach an M-410 Facilitative Instructor class. This will be my 4th this winter... I am personnally about "burnt" out on teaching people how to be good instructors. I typically love teaching this class, but like I mentioned this is my 4th time this winter... and with so much more happening this time of the year, well lets just say I would rather be here at the base getting ready for the fast approaching season.

Ritzman will take his leave from the crew officially this next week. I think he will be through on Thursday or Friday in order to finish up paperwork then its off to California for him to start his new job. We wish him well, we know he will enjoy his new job and will exceed expectations out there in Sequoia...

I'll update the post in a little over 10 days...
Cheers,

No comments: