Friday, February 29, 2008

Contest Entries...

Only two found the time to send me pictures... I am a little disappointed by this, I had hoped for a few to make the competition good. So below are the two sets of pictures sent... if you think you have something better, then don't hesitate and send your photo's and stories to our e-mail which is zionhelitack@live.com. I will wait for another week prior to posting the voting poll!

Entry #1

A wonderful picture of a P-3 Orion... the story will follow when we post this picture during the contest in about a week...


Entry #2

The second entry is of a group of 5 photographs... I will post all of them as a group, and any one of them could cause this contestant to win the goods! Stories will follow...

Well there you have it... I am hoping that some others will join the competition... do you have a winning photo? E-mail us at zionhelitack@live.com

we'll be waiting... time is ticking... you have 7 days!

Good Luck...

No comments: